Dedicated Defense Against Serious Sex Crime Charges
The Law Office of Amy Muth, PLLC, located in Seattle, is dedicated to helping individuals who have been charged with serious sex offenses against adults. The firm is led by adult sex offense attorney Amy Muth, whose years of experience include many notable successes for her clients, involving reduced sentences, dismissals and acquittals.
Our approach to legal representation focuses on highly responsive client service, and unmatched case analysis and preparation. We confidently guide our clients through what can often be a frightening, anxiety-ridden experience, working closely with them to help them avoid navigating life-changing consequences like incarceration, public scorn and life as a registered sex offender.
What Have You Been Charged With?
The Law Office of Amy Muth, PLLC, maintains a small caseload to ensure that each client receives individualized attention, and thorough case analysis and preparation. We represent people accused of a wide range of sex offenses, including:
- Sexual assault/rape — Sometimes men and women who know each other have radically different understandings of what happened during a sexual encounter. We can help you develop a strong defense against date rape charges.
- Indecent liberties — A sexual incident may seem to be consensual at the time, but the other party can later claim they were too inebriated to give consent. We can represent you against an indecent liberties charge.
- Sex crimes associated with domestic violence
- Sexually motivated assault — Sex crime charges can be enhanced when the perpetrator is accused of threatening the victim with bodily harm. We will work strategically to defend you against this type of charge.
- Charges against trusted figures — Trusted figures, such as teachers, coaches or ministers, may face especially serious consequences for sex offenses. We are skilled at defending authority figures against such charges.
Confidential And Reliable Representation When You Need It Most
The factors leading up to an accusation of sexual assault are unique in every client’s case. Perhaps a bad breakup is to blame, or a difficult divorce and a vindictive spouse. Perhaps alcohol or drug use played a role. Or perhaps there are problems you haven’t been able to discuss with anyone else.
You need to be able to have an open conversation with an attorney who does not judge you, and listens carefully and with compassion. You also need to work with an attorney who has the experience and abilities to provide outstanding representation and do everything possible to get the right outcome for your case.
Our lawyers take the time to work closely with every client in assessing the circumstances of the case and determining the best course of action. We care deeply about the impact a criminal conviction has on an individual’s life and take great satisfaction in seeking the best outcome for his or her case.